As active importers of the best jewelry, arts and crafts from around the world, we know just how hard it can be to find that exceptional needle in a hay stack. The same is true of the worldwide web! So, whenever we find a website that we think is of value to you, our loyal customers, we’ll post it here. Be sure to check back often so you won’t miss our latest fantastic find.
As importers, we also try to be socially conscious. We hope to provide links to the many wonderful charities Tradewinds is proud to sponsor as well.
- Being in Harmony
- Didgeridoos, Native American Flutes, Tongue Drums, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Rainsticks, Percussion Frogs & Sounds to fire your spirit.
- U.S. City Business Directory
- A National Network of State and City Directories
- Ten Friends Organization
- Ten Friends Project is a non-profit organization formed by two teachers and a bunch of good friends. With your help, we are improving lives with simple, hands–on projects that make a big difference to people in need.
- The Joy Foundation, Nepal
- The Joy Foundation, Nepal is a non-government and non-profit organization committed to help disadvantaged and discriminated people in our society who are suffering from poverty or disease.
- The Christian Childrens Fund
- Bringing positive change to the world's children since 1938.
- Tilganga Eye Center
- TEC is the implementing body of the Nepal Eye Program, a non profit, community based, non-government organization. With an aim to act as a model for treatment research and training, independent of, but in
cooperation with all other eye care centres and organizations in Nepal, the current TEC facility was opened in 1994. Nepal Eye Program was officially launched in July 1992 to support the prevention & control of blindness program in
Nepal and the region.